|Job Ref:||204664844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Key Skills: SharePoint, .NET, C#/VB
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's fastest-growing national law firms as a SharePoint Administrator. Operating from the organisations Northampton Office, the successful individual will form part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT systems and services and business support departments.
The SharePoint Administrator will be involved in all phases of the development of business-changing enterprise solutions, using SharePoint 2013 and other technologies. The post-holder will also contribute significantly to third-tier support processes, resolving problems, documenting root causes and improving service levels.
Role-specific knowledge and expertise
* Solid commercial SharePoint administration experience.
* Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
* Strong experience using .Net, either VB .Net or C#.
* Good understanding of IT systems and infrastructure.
* Experience with K2
* Knowledge of VBA, VB6 and Classic ASP.
* Experience with Microsoft SSRS and SSIS
* Knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
* Experience of SAP, particularly SAP Duet
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy