|Job Ref:||204664723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£26000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
About the company:
Our client develops, markets and deploys a comprehensive suite of collaboration and communication tools used worldwide by sales and marketing professionals to conduct business through indirect channels and partner eco-systems.
Running in the cloud and delivered as SaaS (Software as a Service), they enable companies to address the complexity of an indirect sales model by providing centralized communication, management and reporting applications to support partner sales, marketing and programs management activity.
Their customers are industry leaders and include both established names as well as newer high-growth companies in the high-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance sectors around the world.
About the role:
They are offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in web design and software development to join this rapidly growing international software vendor with offices in both the UK and US as a Customer Implementation - Configuration Engineer.
You will have the opportunity to develop a good understanding of how businesses sell to and engage worldwide business partners. As a specialist within the team, you will gain experience in all aspects of a software business, and work on real projects from day one.
* Developing, configuring and implementing customer-specific requirements throughout the deployment and customer-led setup of their web application.
* A minimum of a 2.1 at university.
* Have a working knowledge of current web technologies, HTML5 and CSS3 in particular
* Can show an understanding and use of SQL and database management tools, be capable of retrieving and manipulating data using JOINS.
* Can provide examples of using the above technologies and their applications.
* Initiative and a problem-solving mind-set
* Prior employment in the technology / IT industry.
Training & Development:
Want to be part of something big and game-changing? If you like making things happen and are committed to work hard to achieve the best results for their customers, then joining this company could be your best career decision.
This is a great time to join the organisation, as it proceeds along a transformational journey to a high performing team that delivers assurance and confidence to the customers that it supports.
Start Date: ASAP