|Job Ref:||204664640||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
IT Support Technician|
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £30,000 + OTE & overtime, company Car & excellent benefits package
Contract: Full time, Permanent
IT Ambulance provides IT Transformation, Management and Support for mid-sized organisations.
With support hubs throughout the South of England, IT Ambulance is one of the largest IT Support, Computer Support and IT Outsourcing suppliers in the region.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Support Technician to strengthen our team and help improve our support relationship with our existing clients. The Support Technician role is critical to the business growth of IT Ambulance within the market as we retain existing clients and secure new accounts.
The Technician`s role is the main customer facing interface for the company; Providing both on-site support for named customers and remote IT Support for local and regional customers.
The successful candidate will work with a high degree of autonomy, while utilizing the skills and experience of the broader team as a whole. Work will be hands-on, in a sometimes fast paced customer-oriented environment.
Our ideal candidate:
- A University or College IT graduate with 8 + years support experience
- A Microsoft qualified Technician (or willing to sit the exam during probation period)
- Relish working with new technologies and their challenges
- Mental Agile with the ability to learn quickly while being enthusiastic and eager to succeed.
- Excellent customer facing communication and customer handling skills.
- Polite and Professional in approach and appearance.
- Careful, thorough and able to document and follow processes.
- Team player with "Superhuman" patience
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 7 & 10, Server 2012, HyperV,Microsoft Exchange 2016,Networks, Backups.
- Knowledge of Apple Mac, Iphone, Android, VM Ware, and Sonicwall advantageous.
The candidate will be required to have a full UK driving licence as use of a company car is provided as part of this role, however on-site support represents perhaps only 25% of this function.
- Provide on-site technical support to our customers
- Provide telephone and email based technical support to our customers
- Provide occasional Out of Hours Support in turn as part of our rota.
- Support Team mates
- Deliver Infrastructure projects
- Ensure customers systems are properly documented.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the Companies Best Practice standards in an auditable manner.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with your customers in order to facilitate high customer satisfaction
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and cover letter for consideration in the first instance
Keywords: It Support Technician, Field Technician, support Technician, 3rd Line, 2nd Line, IT Technician, IT Engineer, Support Engineer, Desktop Support, Technical Support Engineer, helpdesk, IT Helpdesk, IT Support, Microsoft Technician, Microsoft