|Job Ref:||204664585||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Reporting to the administration department manager, the role requires a range of skills, both personal and technical, to support a diverse operation.|
The successful candidate will be either educated to a university level or studies to either MCSE or CCNA standard or held a similar position for a minimum of 5 years.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Technical input and innovation will be encouraged to enable the company to obtain maximum value from its IT investment.
* The focus of the role is to concentrate on day to day management of the IT infrastructure and strict change control of any changes to production and not production systems.
* To make sure robust plans are in place to maintain and improve the company's IT systems.
* Have the ability to analyse IT related downtime and develop improvements to systems whether it be for efficiency or cost down purposes.
* You must have worked on projects as a member of a team and also in the lead role, as well as man management experience and an understanding of budget control
* Excellent communication and man management skills
* Instil and control change management practices
* Manage a diverse team
* Strict budget control
* Ability to control and maintain service contracts
* Understanding of how to get the best from current technology
* Technical understanding of servers and hardware
* Documentation of current and new systems
* Training of production and non-productions staff
* Proven project experience
* Understanding of policy implementation
* Ability to support desktop and laptops as required
Desirable Technical Skills:
* Windows server
* Active directory
* Windows XP/7/10
* MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
* Access Database Programming and Administration
* SQL Server
* Antivirus Methods
* Group Policy's
* Scripting Tools
* ERP/MPR Knowledge (QAD)
**Only applications from people eligible to work in the UK will be considered. Unfortunately for this role we cannot offer sponsorship