|Job Ref:||204664581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Job Title: Back End Developer|
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
My client is looking for a talented Back-End Developer to join their growing team in Manchester.
What you'll bring:
• 2+ years of experience in personal or commercial products.
• Passionate about Technology - Ability to code in RubyOnRails, exhibited by personal projects, open source contributions or commercial experience.
• Pragmatism - you strive for excellence and are familiar with best development practices and methodologies.
• Collaboration - you will be around the business, talking to whoever it takes to get the stuff done.
• Developing the back-end RESTful API for their products using Rails.
• Design and normalisation of relational databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL or others.
• Pushing through live changes - experience of git, continuous testing, integration and deployment will be an advantage.
• Deploying and debugging live systems - using automation tools and a familiarity with Linux systems.
To stand out you would:
• Have experience in Agile and TDD/BDD.
• Be familiar or have used AWS products or similar.
• Have some knowledge or even have some projects using front-end technologies.
• Happily offer suggestions on tools/technologies/ideas and how they can improve.
Success in this role means developing, analysing and managing top quality technology for excellent user experiences. For this position you will need to be extremely intuitive, an excellent communicator, energetic and a self-starter