|Job Ref:||204664572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum 15% bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Financial Systems Support / Software / Data Analytics|
SQL, Data, Visio, Tableau, Data Analytics, Numeracy, Maths
Near Whiteley, Fareham, Hedge End, Southampton, Portsmouth
£25,000 (Graduate) to £40,000 (Experienced) + 15% bonus, training and excellent benefits
An exciting new opportunity for an Applications Support Analyst to work with a fast growing financial systems consultancy with a global client portfolio.
This is a great time to join the business as they ae experiencing great success, building their technology teams and offering excellent career progression opportunities.
The role will be positioned within the development team supporting customers using a range of data analytics software applications. The position offers training and progression in to Technical Consultancy, Software Development and/or Product Management.
Applicants will need a mathematical and analytical mind-set ideally backed up with mathematical and computing academics.
Responsibilities (will vary based on client's needs):
* Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to clients
* 1st line applications support for in house applications, managing support tickets via an incident management system
* Supporting clients via phone, email, client site
* Preparing reports to showcase SLA's are met - financial reporting
* Support change management program through training, creating eLearning content and being the subject matter expert
* Provide in-depth analysis of large, complex financial data to provide insight to client stakeholders
* Able to manage own workload, priorities and deliverables.
* Liaise with development team to maintain and track bug fixes and support queries
* Assist in the ongoing development of product efficiency through feedback and contributions to group discussions.
Technology / Experience:
* An appreciation of data and data analytics through tools such as SQL Server, Access, Excel, Visio or Tableau.
* Experience or enthusiasm for providing the first line of customer support and customer engagement
* Ideally experience working within a service desk or service support environment
* A strong customer service ethos, able to communicate with clients and provide technical product insight
* Good with numbers, data and presenting analytics to customers
* Enthusiasm, Intelligence and ambition to develop as an individual and for the benefit of the team.
* Understand the software / applications development lifecycle - either professionally or through academic study.
Graduates are welcome to apply for this role; you will need to have achieved high A-Level results in maths, physics or similar and a degree in maths, electronics, computing, computer science or similar.
To apply please send your CV or call (Apply online only)