|Job Ref:||204664165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Kidderminster||Address:||Post Code:||DY10||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
IT Support Technician - Windows - Support - Networking - Kidderminster|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well known manufacturer. Joining a small team, working as an IT Support Technician in excellent supportive surroundings.
The role involves the general support of the in-house computer systems, be it installation, repairs, updates and networking issues.
A passion for IT is a must! As the team is small, you will gain hands-on experience quickly, in multiple areas of IT Support.
As a member of the IT Support team you will be:
- Supporting all end users
- Providing support at desktop to server level.
- Assest Management, monitoring an reporting on asset related data.
- Administering daily back-ups, logs and reports. Including the monitoring of PC performance
- Purchasing day to day replacement equipment
- Documenting errors, failures and hardware removals accurately and in a timely fashion
- Keeping up to date with the world of IT, possibly using your knowledge to implement new ideas and strategies
This is a brilliant and exciting role, which is perfect for anybody looking to launch and develop their career as a key part of an IT Support team!
Apply now, don't miss out