|Job Ref:||204664113||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Network & Security Analyst - Cyber Security / Network|
Key Purpose of Role:
You will be working within the Cyber Security team within the technology division whose main responsibility is to build and oversee the company`s overall cyber security service. Within the team, your main focus will be to manage products and make sure they meet their purpose
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Support the reporting manager in defining the company`s strategy around network security services
- Manage products to make sure the security within the company is being upheld
- Advise senior management of continuous methods to improve the network security service and underlying technologies
- Plan the product life cycle in alignment with the network security service strategy (incl. the decommissioning and technology refresh of supported products).
- Stay up-to-date with any and all current cyber threat landscape
- Maintain up-to-date asset inventory information and ensures quality of network security assets
- Extensive IT security experience, with experience in technology
- Proven knowledge and practical application of Networking (TCP/IP) and cyber security concepts
- Proven working experience in network security technologies, such as intrusion detection, anti-malware, network packet capture, Cyber incident detection, mitigation, and response
- Proven experience in enterprise deployment and support of security solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- Plus many more
If interested, please apply using your latest CV for more information along with interview time(s)/date(s).
Network & Security Analyst - Cyber Security / Network