|Job Ref:||204664031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits + Training||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Technical Application Support Analyst - 3rd line |
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Hampshire; Fareham Southampton, Portsmouth areas
An Application Support Analyst / 3rd Line Software Support Engineer is required to support external Application issues for a number of high profile clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong application support background and be comfortable dealing with large external clients on complex technical issues.
The company offer a great working environment with brand new offices and invest heavily in new technology and best working practices. The role offers the opportunity for progression and exposure to new technology.
* You will be liaising directly with customers to understand the nature of the issue they are experiencing, and then helping them to resolve it within agreed SLA's liaising with other internal teams and stakeholders.
* You will be working on a number of customer calls concurrently so good self-discipline and organisational skills are essential, however solving tech issues on client site will be the main focus of the role.
* Work closely with an internal software development team.
* Provide out of hours support when required.
* A strong background in Application Support is essential, 2nd/3d line.
* Strong analytical/ problem solving ability
* Demonstrable experience of communicating complex technical issues and solutions to an audience with a wide range of technical ability
* ITIL Foundation Qualification or similar
* Experience with IBM Websphere/Web servers
* Batch processing
* Supporting Java based Apps
The company offer an excellent benefits package and working environment. For further details please contact