|Job Ref:||204663268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
C++ Developer / Programmer|
Role: C++ Developer
Location: Central London
Industry: Financial services
Rate: £(Apply online only)
Contract length: 6 months (with potential to extend)
My client, having undergone an international merger with a leading consultancy who pride themselves with being the leader of software solutions across the financial sector, are looking for a C++ Developer for a 6month contract. This will be to join their core development team based in Central London.
* Implement Cancel Single and Mass Order Cancel features for ArrowHead, FIX & OUCH protocols
* Implement Wireshark dissectors for Arrowhead
* Optimize code for latency improvements
* Design and implement Test Automation Framework
* FIX Protocol
* Exchange connectivity
* Order flow / Order management
* Extensive C++ experience
* Experience of full software development life cycle
Interviews are being lined up from Monday 26th September.
This role is moving quickly so if you have the above skills, do send your CV or call Sarah on (Apply online only) for more information.
C++ Developer / Programmer