|Job Ref:||204663267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£33000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Are you a hands on developer?|
Do you have a good understanding of design patterns and frameworks?
Do you have C# experience?
If this sounds like you then please read on!...
The role will be working on behalf of our client based in Cambridge that provides energy services for greater efficiency in buildings. The company is looking for a Software Developer to deliver development projects and support their existing systems. You will need to have the ability to manage the full software development lifecycle.
* Development and implementation of in-house software solutions for the processing and manipulation of large data sets.
* Design and implementation of in-house software development solutions, using a variety of different data sources, and (url removed). Solutions.
* Joining a small team geared towards development and technical support to internal and external clients.
* Maintenance and adaptation of existing inhouse and outsourced solutions, written using (url removed).
* Experience with (url removed) (MVC) and C# using visual studio.
* Understanding of design patterns and frameworks.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proven history in developing technical projects from a 'hands on' perspective.
* Knowledge and experience with MS SQL Server.
* Strong in all aspects of programming and proficient in object orientated programming.
* Knowledge of processing and manipulating large data sets.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: (40 Hours per week)
Salary: £33k - £38k
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy