|Job Ref:||204663254||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Melbourn||Address:||Post Code:||SG8||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
Do you have specific experience within Ruby and Subversion? |
Do you have experience working with long life production systems?
If you are educated to degree level then this role could be for you!
- The successful candidate will be expected to be able to demonstrate an approach to developing high quality tests in an agile environment and automated testing of web applications and web services.
- Reviewing function changes and designing test cases for functional change.
- Developing automate test suites for the designed test cases.
- Running and monitoring the automated and test processing.
- Working alongside the operations teams to ensure smooth delivery of changes.
- Carrying out the above using the SCRUM development methodology.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical skills in Ruby and Subversion.
- Experience working with long life production systems or software products.
- Educated to degree level as a minimum.
Location: Melbourn, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy