|Job Ref:||204663175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£0 - £35000/annum Up to £35,000 per annum + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Edinburgh for a passionate Back End Web Developer to join a growing company. Apart from the standard benefits such as a contribution-matched pension and medical cover, this company is proud to offer a few other sweeteners such as - annual bonus of up to 3%, free beer Friday, a bike to work scheme, training in all areas and an opportunity to tailor future training to your needs, increased annual leave based on service and flexible working hours.|
To be a successful Back End Web Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Digital development experience.
• Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of PHP and other server side technologies.
• Familiarity with MVC and MVW frameworks such as Laravel, AngularJS and others.
• Knowledge of REST API best practices.
• Experience in creating relational databases in MySQL or MongoDB.
• Demonstrate the use of collaborative and code repository platforms such as Github, BitBucket, Jira.
• Experience using package managers.
• Experienced in UX and UCD best practices.
• Ideally, carry a portfolio of web development / content marketing projects.
• Java and or C++ experience.
In return, the Back End Web Developer will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.