|Job Ref:||204663118||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£28000 - £45000/annum Depending on experience||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:55|
A dynamic, forward thinking technology company, with offices around the world are seeking QA / Test Engineers to join an innovative development centre of excellence in Scotland. This organisation is leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. There assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries.|
As part of its billion dollar transition to a Software driven company, the company have identified Edinburgh as the location for one of its key software development centres. Building upon an existing, highly skilled and successful team we are looking for people to join us in a development environment that emphasizes creativity, collaboration and product ownership.
We are currently looking for a QA/Test Engineer to join the Edinburgh Centre of Software Expertise. This is a very productive, talented and successful group which promotes an environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, mutual respect and accountability. Staying ahead of the new technology curve is a massive challenge, especially in software development with it's constantly changing landscape of products, frameworks and programming models.
To be successful we are looking for people who:
• Are enthusiastic about new technology and software.
• Take pleasure in seeing clever, practical solutions put in front of customers.
• Enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems in tight timescales.
• Are academically bright, flexible and can operate well in a team environment.
• Develop QA best practices and strategy
• Create automated end-to-end tests (go across products).
• Manage shared QA environments.
• Coordinate 'hardening sprint` across development teams.
• Test automation experience(Selenium, Robot Framework...).
• Manual testing experience
If you have the skills and experience please apply today