|Job Ref:||204663101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£0 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
As a global firm, this international education provider set the industry standard for delivering the best possible student solutions in Higher Education, Language Education and Career Education. They work with education partners, bodies, and universities across the UK, Europe, North America and Australasia to create and market innovative study pathways.|
The Groups' IT Shared Services division are looking for a Salesforce CRM Specialist to take ownership of the technical support, training, and administration of their Salesforce CRM products and services.
The Salesforce CRM Specialist will need the right mix of business analysis skills and passion for leveraging Salesforce capabilities to solve business challenges. You will be a member of a small global team responsible for all aspects of (url removed) ecosystem.
This includes - maintaining the system usability, perform upgrades, and improve efficiency by taking advantage of new features released for our Sales Cloud (Unlimited Edition), Service Cloud, Communities and Pardot marketing automation.
The successful Salesforce CRM Specialist will have:
* Salesforce Certifications: ADM 201 (Administrator) or ADM 211 (Advanced Admin)
* 2+ years' experience of working in Salesforce CRM administration
* Expertise in troubleshooting & supporting Salesforce customisations using VisualForce
* Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements from Business Stakeholders
* An excellent understanding of business processes
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
* Strong client-facing abilities to collaborate with diverse teams at all levels
* The ability to self-manage and prioritise your workload effectively
* Experience with Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Service Cloud, Communities, Pardot, EchoSign & Conga Composer - would be a bonus!
If successful in winning this opportunity as a Salesforce CRM Specialist, you can look forward to excellent salary of £40,000 and outstanding working environment - just a 15minute drive away from the famous Brighton Beach.
If you are looking for a new challenge, more responsibility, and the opportunity to become a key integral figure of the corporate wheel - THEN THIS IS ROLE FOR YOU! Apply today via: E-mail: OR Tel: +44 (0)(Apply online only)
Mason Frank International understand that (url removed) is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
(url removed) / SFDC / (url removed) / SaaS / PaaS / Service Cloud / Sales Cloud / Paradot / Salesforce Ultimate / Visualforce/ Apex / Lightning / ADM201 / ADM211 / Salesforce Administrator / Requirements Gathering / Technical Business Analyst / Functional / CRM / Prince2 / Agile / East Susssex / West Sussex / London / Kent / Surrey / Hampshire