|Job Ref:||204661573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£18000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Accounts Software Support - AAT Level 3 or above|
£18k - £23k DOE
Benefits include 23 days holiday, life assurance and non-contributory pension scheme.
Our client is the leading global supplier of accounts and audit systems to firms of accountants and commercial entities.
They are looking to increase their support team. Ideally, you will currently be working in a Bookkeeping / Accounts environment and qualified to AAT Level; and would be interested in making the change to supporting Accountants in their use of this software.
The role involves telephone technical support of their clients in their specialist software and extensive use of their contact management software to log details of the calls taken.
Candidates will be keen to learn and be able to work well in a team environment. Full training will be given, but a good aptitude for IT is of paramount importance, as well as good common sense, an interest in maths /accounts and an excellent telephone manner.
• Frontline telephone Technical Support
• Log calls and action taken in contact management software either directly from the telephone, email or from VoiceMail
• Deal with client emails and similar communications. Keep all email correspondence up-to-date and filed within the client directories
• Diagnose software problems or faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone, by remote access or by email
• Talk clients through a series of actions
• Obtain general understanding of OS and application
• For all requests that cannot be directly resolved, provide an effective interface between users and other departments. Monitor progress and apply escalation procedures for problems not progressing satisfactorily. Handle all complaints and enquires efficiently and professionally
• Proactively assist users in making effective use of the software available to them
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Update self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Support the roll-out of new applications or updates
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• Escalation of calls where necessary to more senior team members/manager
• Plan and organise own work in a rapidly changing and technical environment
• Maintain other support tools such as the ftp site, CRM system, VoiceMail and Knowledge Base
• Record system enhancements and bugs in the internal bug register
• Escalate to Senior bugs to be recorded on the International bug register