|Job Ref:||204661249||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum bonus + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Java Solution / Technical Architect|
£60000 - £80000
Java/ J2EE Technical and Solutions Architects required. My client who are an international consultancy firm are looking for an experienced architects to take their development team to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be experienced working in all areas of product life-cycle from requirement gathering to implementation. They will ensure designs are consistent with enterprise architecture goals and follow these design through development providing hands-on help when required.
Essential skills for the role:
- A proven track record in designing and delivering complex enterprise-scale Java/JEE solutions
- Ability to gather business requirements and architect solutions based on those requirements
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilised by development teams
- Good hands-on development skills in Java/JEE and related technologies
- Experience of leading a technical team
- Involvement across the full project lifecycle (to successful deployment)
- Experience with agile project delivery including TDD and CI
For this role my client is looking to compensate the ideal Java/ J2EE Technical and Solutions Architects with a generous salary of £60000 - £80000 + benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They are based in LONDON so are easily commutable from Greater London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Nick Phelps - (+44) (Apply online only)
Technical Architect,Solution Architect, Architecture, Solutions, Java, J2EE, JavaEE, J2SE, SQL, Tomcat, London, Greater London, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent