|Job Ref:||204661201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Bens||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Junior/Intermediate Java Developers - 2 years minimum commercial experience |
My client is a leading eCommerce organisation leading the way in technology based solutions for online transactions. They are seeking a Java Software Developer to join their growing team.
My client uses Java, Scala, Tomcat, Jersey, Oracle, Spring, and Python to deliver their web services projects. They embrace agile development techniques, and run all their projects as Scrum projects as part of the integrated mobile team. Alongside the ownership and ongoing development of all the web services code, there is particular focus on performance, scalability and maintainability. They are looking for two dedicated web services developers to join their team as they continue to push the boundaries of mobile shopping.
2 years minimum of OOP skills, ideally in Java, and will be comfortable working in an agile Scrum environment. You will be passionate about developing high-quality enterprise software.
PRIMARY LANGUAGES: Java, Scala
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: JSP, Jersey/Spring, Akka
SCRIPTING LANGUAGES: Python, Unix Shell
DATABASE: Oracle, DynamoDb
SERVER: Apache Tomcat
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ
Version Control - Git + Hg, Xcode
* • 2:1 or First class degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Joint Maths & Computing
* • Strong A-levels (or equivalent)
* • Proven programming experience in relevant language with in-depth understanding of underpinning techniques
* • Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
* • Computer Science or Software Engineering postgraduate qualifications from recognised course
* • Understanding of databases
* • Amazon Web Services