|Job Ref:||204483049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Up to £28,000
This role is working for a very successful IT and Communications company in the Exeter area.
Your role is to project manage and deliver multiple client projects, ensuring that work is delivered on time and on budget. You'll be the client's first point of contact but will also have many other stakeholders whose expectations you'll need to manage.
Ideally, we're looking for an experienced Project Manager with a relevant industry background, but we would also welcome applications from those outside the industry.
Your responsibilities as Project Manager will include:
• Responsible for the accuracy of administration and data input across all project delivery.
• Responsible for the planning and best use of all applicable resource.
• To ensure supplier delivery timings are on point and to be responsible for escalation processes to be followed when required.
• Responsible for the communication process to your customers from start to finish.
• Responsible for delivery of your orders / projects, to be on time and within budget.
• To be focused on departmental targets being achieved.
• Ensuring the highest level of customer service is applied throughout.
• To engage in team approach and maintain a positive working attitude.
You need to be a professional, organised and experienced Project Manager who is calm under pressure and has good problem solving ability. Must be a clear communicator who is resilient and with the ability to manage a demanding workload. You need to either have a background within or interest in technology, or a strong desire to learn about technology