|Job Ref:||204184142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£22000 - £33000/annum £22k Basic OTE early £30's K||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Our Client is the a market leading Communications Company proving total solutions to SME's and Blue Chip Clients across the UK for their Communications provision, whether it be Mobile, Fixed Line, Unified Comms, IT and Telco. As a result of continued growth and expansion they are actively seeking a tenacious and results driven Account Manager to complement their Sales Department in a permanent capacity.|
The main purpose of the role will be to manage existing B2B Corporate customer mobile phone accounts
Duties & Responsibilities
• Carry out quarterly reviews of customers to check that they are within their inclusive bundles of minutes, text message and data
• Promote additional services offered by the Company at every available opportunity
• Ensure that customers are connected to the correct tariff, with correct Value Added Services, as per Airtime Contract
• Request Bill Analyser to be set up for all customers
• Keep Database in order and ensure that there are no callbacks in excess of 3 months
• Maintain revenue growth of customer base
• Maintain that average customer contact term does not drop below 21 months in duration
• Ability to achieve and exceed targets
• Be able to communicate at various levels both internally and externally.
• Have strong oral communication skills, and the ability to write convincing telephone scripts.
• Be data literate, the job involves interrogating, analysing and segmenting data.
• Demonstrate a proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Have a willingness to learn and actively participate in development of a growing company.
• Ability to effectively negotiate with businesses and senior management
Basic Salary is £21400 per annum, plus bonuses with the genuine opportunity to earn well in the £30,000's