|Job Ref:||204667484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Billericay||Address:||Post Code:||CM11||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
We are seeking a developer who is passionate about delivering solutions to meet internal and external customer needs. This is a great environment for people that like change, enjoy teaching and learning from others and really want to know that their works matter to the company.
The IT DevOps Developer will be responsible for:
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for process improvements and new applications/services.
• Develop solutions for internal business process improvements including automation of daily jobs
• Design and Develop new RESTful API services to be used with internal/external web applications
• Being a self-starter, able to prioritize tasks and manage own time effectively.
• Use build tools such as VS and Team City and help deliver continuous integration processes
• Liaise with QA engineers in consistent development and improvement of QA processes
• Keep well informed of industry best practices and advances and share new knowledge to improve company processes, technology, and results
• Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
• C# Visual Studio
• SQL Red-gate
• Testing; user acceptance, unit testing and test automation
• Scrum / Agile Methodology
• Assess opportunities, review requirements and/or create prototypes, conduct assessments and estimate development timescales
• Assess impact of each change requirement and inform project managers and management of any risks
• Co-ordinate with other developers the delivery of application code
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• IT professional with 3-5 years of technical background and knowledge
• Proven experience using SOLID principles with Object-Oriented programming
• Relevant experience in writing C#
• Relevant experience in writing SQL for Microsoft SQL Server
• Relevant experience in working with RESTful APIs
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated and able to work/travel independently
• Proactive, able to work with a high level of responsibility and autonomy, able to work under pressure
• Flexible in terms of working time with a priority on "getting the job done"
• A good team player who can perform and work on a wide variety of tasks simultaneously
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment