|Job Ref:||204667427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£47000 - £60000/annum Depending on expirience||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Agresso Technical Specialist- London- £40,000- £47000|
Following a recent project, this AGRESSO technical specialist is a brand new position to reflect the ongoing changes and developments to the system and the business as a whole, the growth our client has been experiencing is at a rate which has really driven many openings for promotions and is a great time to get involved as the benefits make this an opportunity worth pursuing .
Main Function of Job:
* To administer, support and develop the clients Agresso system
* To work closely with the IT and Finance departments to ensure that the Finance system is supported and any issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
* Ensure that the Agresso system operates at an optimum level and meets the needs of the organisation.
Day to day Administration and Support
* Day to day systems administration duties
* Incident and problem management of the system through the application of knowledge and skills and liaising with third-parties (including Unit4) to ensure service levels are maintained.
* Actively look for ways to improve efficiency and service levels
* Act as key contact for IT and Finance on Agresso system both from a technical and user point of view.
* Gain an understanding the clients Applications landscape and the integration/ data flows between systems
* Gain a understanding of how Agresso is used throughout the Company including the various roles and processes
Project and Change Delivery
* Plan, manage and deliver agreed projects and changes to time, cost and quality
* Document system processes and system / data requirements prior to any changes being carried out
* Carry out and document any approved changes to previously agreed system functionality and processes.
* Communicate planned changes to the Agresso system and its interfaces to IT department.
* Ensure all changes are fully tested prior to release to the live environment
* Ensure that all changes follow the IT departments change & request lifecycle
* Train end users on new developments / upgrades to Agresso.
there are skills you will need.
* Keep Agresso knowledge and skills up to date
* Actively take responsibility for your own personal career development in all respects.
* Through active networking and research develop an awareness and knowledge of the the clients sector.
* Ensure your performance review takes place on a timely basis and that objectives are agreed.
if you thing the role is for you or you have any questions regarding the position, email me your CV
Washington Frank International is the leading Agresso recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Agresso jobs than any other agency. We work with both Agresso Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Agresso professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Agresso market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Agresso jobs are.
Agresso / Support / Manager / technical/ Implementation / London / Holborn / Bank / Kings Cross / Oxford Street / Surrey / Kent / Hampshire / Essex / Hertfordshire