|Job Ref:||204667404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Permanent position - Ref: 318 / 7|
Business Services Manager
Up to £27k p/a
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Services Manager to join our client based in Bournemouth.
The role plays a pivotal part in the success of the business as you will be responsible for delivering all of the operational functions which enable the company to run efficiently and effectively on a day to day basis.
* Line Management - Managing and developing other members of the Business Services Team;
* Purchasing - Managing suppliers, purchase orders and maximise savings;
* Finance - invoicing, overseeing credit control, banking, monitoring budgets and investigating deviations;
* Administration - Oversee general administration and office management;
* ISO Management - Facilitate the efficient running and continual improvement of ISO certifications;
* Business Improvement Projects - Suggest, plan and implement operational improvements;
* Business Intelligence - Provide and develop reporting functions across all area's of the business.
Ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 2 years recent experience working in a similar role;
* Have previous experience managing a team;
* Be educated to A-Level (or equivalent);
* Be a natural organiser, self driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on results;
* Have excellent problem solving skills:
* Have have a good eye for detail and be competent in initiating and completing tasks;
* Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Be competent in personal management and self development;
* Be a confident user of Microsoft Office and Sage Accounts.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive annual salary of up to £27k, depending on experience:
* Working hours of 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday;
* A fun and exciting working environment;
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* Flexible benefits scheme;
* 20 days holiday, plus an additional day for each year of service.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and guidelines given by the REC, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations as laid out by the REC to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination