|Job Ref:||204667320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum OTE + Full benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
A very successful, global ICT firm is looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Account Manager to focus on selling their ICT products in to the BBC in the UK. |
This person will be responsible for generating new business and managing all aspects of the account relationships up to CXO level.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for building key customer relationships within the BBC.
* Developing sales and go to market strategies
* Managing complete sales cycle
* Driving the technical and commercial teams to project conclusion
* Become the voice of the customer internally.
* Manage/support marketing events, including campaigns, technology/strategy summits
* Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication, computer science or electronics
* Experienced & qualified IT solution sales professional with proven sales success within ICT arena.
* Knowledge of ICT infrastructure, e.g., IP telephony, Routers, Switches, Server, Storage, Data Centre, Cloud Computing
* Acceptance of frequent travel, mostly within UK & Ireland
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds