|Job Ref:||204667195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum NUMEROUS BENEFITS||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
CRM Technical Consultant/Developer - Surrey - Upto £45k + benefits***|
As a Dynamics CRM Developer you will be part of a team building innovative work flow and case management solutions to a wide variety of clients in both public and private sectors. You will be working with both On-Premise and Online versions of Dynamics CRM integrated with other technologies from the Microsoft stack and third party Dynamics Plugins.
Your day to day role will involve working as part of a team on client projects; implementing and enhancing Dynamic CRM Solutions through configuration, customisation and extension. Projects are delivered using an Agile methodology, so you will be part of an Agile delivery team working closely with the customer to deliver their needs.
My client focuses on how people actually use and experience online services and applications, and extend a user focus to everything we do. My client is an independent, British technology company - a 200-strong team with the integrity and credentials you'd expect from a business that's grown through its strength in secure applications for government and now works with 100 organisations right across the public sector.
• Be competent in building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions and be aware of both the On-Premise and Online offerings and how to manage them.
• Have a high level of knowledge gained from developing and deploying CRM solutions
• Understand Fit Gap and efficiently apply configuration vs customisation appropriately
• Use your powerful communication techniques to forge and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Succinctly articulates technical subjects
• Experience in Agile delivery principles
• Strive for continuous improvement and efficiencies
Key Skills & Experience
• 2+years in Dynamics CRM Development
• CRM - Dynamics CRM On-Premise, Dynamics CRM Online
• CRM Capabilities - Sales, Service, Marketing & Social Engagement
• Databases and Reporting - SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
• Source control - Team Foundation Server
• Integration and Frameworks - SharePoint
The ideal candidate will have a good academic background with at least a 2.1 (equivalent alternative qualifications will be considered) or relevant experience. A Certificate in the following Microsoft Exams would be advantageous:
• MB2-703: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Customisation and Configuration or later
• MB2-700: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications or later
• MB2-702: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Installation and Deployment or later
• MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
If you are interested in exploring further can you kindly get in contact with me right away with a copy of your CV to Jake Foley at Conspicuous Ltd