|Job Ref:||204667130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Network Services Product Manager|
Salary: Up to £60,000 based on experience
The services offered by this company can range across a variety of areas within ICT and Infrastructure services. From small, new businesses to large multinationals, this company offer high tech solutions and an unbeatable service. Product Development plays a huge part within the company and recognition of technical advances is vital for this company to continue to compete within its fast paced environment.
This role will be to manage the Ethernet portfolio within the Network Services Product Team. The successful candidate will ensure that the carrier Ethernet range of services are correctly positioned and developed as necessary, to address current and future market needs, together with ensuring that this is fully supported across all areas of the business, namely Service Provider, Enterprise, Channel and Cloud.
* Developing the Ethernet portfolio to enhance existing product set and ensure that it meets the commercial and technical requirements of the future transport market.
* Identification and support of sales opportunities, including contractual/price negotiations, development of proposals and customer presentations.
* Identification and development of service enhancements and specific customer propositions and driving these through the company to delivery.
* Management of all associated product literature including Product descriptions, contractual agreements, presentations and marketing collateral.
* Ensuring that all internal processes fully support the requirements of the relevant markets
* Management of 3rd party sales channels
* Interaction with equipment vendor teams
* Achievements of annual financial objectives (Invoicing revenue and gross margin)
* Drive the knowledge and perception of Ethernet within the overall community.
* Previous Ethernet product management and or product development is essential
* Good understanding of Ethernet products, particularly transport and delivery mechanisms. E.G. IP, SDH, Packet, EPL, EVPL, etc.
* Practical and working familiarity with the technologies associated with ISP's, including WDM, PON, and Encryption.
* Knowledge of P&L's is desirable
* Experience in a Pan-European environment is also desirable.
The successful candidate will have confident and resilient personality with the ability and drive to achieve results in a matrixed organisation. Obviously, as with all roles, you need to be able to communicate across all levels, internally and externally as well as have a strong commercial acumen.
If you think this role could be a good fit for you, please send me your CV. If you require any more information, please don't hesitate to call me at NA