|Job Ref:||204667002||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Junior Project Manager - Newport - up to £35,000 plus benefits|
My client is an internationally known company working within the financial services industries. They are currently going through another growth period due to constantly moving from strength to strength and are now looking for their next employee to join the team.
* To assist with the management, co-ordination and delivery of projects by adhering to internal processes and methodologies.
* To be the first point of escalation and prioritisation based on the understanding of business needs.
* Project reporting, escalation and approval.
* Liaising with Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and Senior Project Managers.
* Preparation and management of project documentation.
* To proactively contribute to the improvement of processes.
The key skills and experience needed to fulfil this role are:
* To have previously worked in a delivery environment for a medium to large company.
* To have previously worked on projects throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Experience with matrix and measurements.
* Experience with quality matrices.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
* Strong MS Office skills
* Experience of using MS Project in a commercial environment
The desirable skills and experience are:
* Previous Project Management experience in an Agile software development environment.
* Formal Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2.
* Solid career history within financial services.
* Previous experience of working within in a large International organisation.
Market leading salaries and great benefits are on offer. For more details and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy