|Job Ref:||204666965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:56|
Software Developer (C# / .Net)|
A leading technical solutions provider is looking for an established Software Developer with C# / .Net proficiency to join them.
This an exciting time for the business and the Software Developer (C# / .Net) will be part of a new development team as the function is returned to the UK following a period of outsourcing.
Software Development with Cloud technologies, especially Azure would be a significant advantage for this role.
The successful Software Developer (.Net / C#) will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
* Task planning, estimation and delivery.
* To create clear, quality and tested code.
* To have contributions to the system architecture.
* Deployment and maintenance of production systems.
* To communicate and document design decisions.
The Software Developer (C# / .Net) will be required to the have the following technical skills and experience:
* C# Development experience.
* MVC knowledge.
* Knowledge of Azure - significantly advantageous.
* Unit Testing (Moq, nUnit)
* Entity Framework, SQL
* MongoDb, Redis, Elasticsearch - Advantageous.
* Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
To apply for this position please forward your cv