|Job Ref:||204661092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Lots of benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
Graduate Developer/Analyst, Hampshire|
* Up to £30,000
* 25 days holiday (+ BH) with additional flexi leave days
* Bonus Scheme, Healthcare
* Onsite gym, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and bar
An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Developer/Analyst to join a strong team of developers and analysts developing cyber security platforms. You'll work on the most complex and influential projects in the UK whilst still benefiting from a friendly company who values its employees.
As the Graduate Developer/Analyst you'll work closely with our existing team of analysts to monitor the output from the existing live customer deployments and produce incident reports based on alerts raised by the systems. You'll also work closely with the product development team to analyse network traces and develop software-based network behaviour classification rules.
* Strong honours degree in a related discipline. Such as Network Management, Computer Science, Information Management. Or equivalent.
* Java programming skills specifically Java SE and third party library support such as Apache Commons.
* Experience of scripting languages such as Python
* Linux experience, ideally preferably Ubuntu.
* Appreciation of networking protocols, such as IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP and HTTPS.
* An understanding of networking technologies and protocols with software development skills.
* Experience of Business Rules Management Systems (Drools), Spring application framework and Mockito testing framework.
* Knowledge of common design patterns.
* Experience of the Go Programming language.
* Packet capture and analysis using standard tools (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark).
* Understanding of different types of malware, Network Security Product Development(or related product developments).
* Working in an Agile development environment.
* Developing in a continuous integration (CI) environment.
To apply please send Luke your CV to . If you strongly feel this is the position for you please call Rubicon now on (Apply online only).
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission