|Job Ref:||204661013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
* Brewster Pratap Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working Piksel, as they seek to appoint a high calibre and driven Finance Director - VP of Finance, to be based from their UK head office in York.
* Located within 5 minutes of the A64 and within easy access from Bradford, Leeds and Harrogate.
* Established in the area for over 20 years.
* Family first, work/life balance imperative to Piksel's culture & values
* Lead all aspects of finance, accounting, administration, and payroll for the Company.
* As the Senior Finance Leader, role will report to and work closely with the Company's President/CFO, Legal and Group Controller.
* In addition, the successful candidate will partner with the senior leadership team to develop, implement and maintain strategies across the organisation.
* Leadership will be a key part of the role from managing the world-wide finance team, but also the ability to partner with and challenge senior business leaders.
* Opportunity that can lift the successful candidate to the potential of CFO in 2-3 years
* 15 years + experience
* ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified (or equivalent).
* US GAAP/IFRS knowledge.
* Experience in leading and managing all aspects of financing, including Accounting/Closes, Budgeting/Forecasting, Treasury and Audits.
* Experience managing teams in multiple time zone, preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills (must possess the ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of management and functional areas in the organisation).
* Advanced Excel skills a must
* NetSuite experience a plus
* Demonstrated leadership ability, initiative, team management, and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organisation skills.
* Eagerness to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have ability to roll up his/her sleeves and "work hard" attitude, but also enjoy working in a flexible, supportive and energetic environment
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Pension Scheme
* Group Life Assurance
* Group Health Insurance
* 25 days holiday
* A Birthday day off
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle2Work Scheme
This job opportunity is being managed by Martin Hibbert, Senior Consultant for Brewster Pratap Accountancy & Finance. All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Brewster Pratap, as part of the process. For a confidential conversation with Martin regarding this job opportunity please apply today.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on Jobs or Recruitment