|Job Ref:||204660475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
Required Skills and Experience
* Computer Science degree or equivalent or suitable demonstrated experience.
* Experience with building SPAs.
* Demonstrable knowledge of ES5 and ES6 technologies
* Good working knowledge of A+ Promises
* Experience working with REST Web services.
* Asynchronous Module Loading inc NA.
* Build tools - e.g. gulp, grunt, NPM, SASS.
* Cross platform browsers including some legacy environments.
* Git / SVN.
* HTML5, CSS3.
* Node, Grunt / Gulp, Karma, Jasmine.
* Graceful fallbacks / polyfills / shims.
* Responsive design.
* Continuous Integration.
* Design / UX experience.
* Understanding of interface design principles.
* Experience writing software for large scale multi-tier web applications.
* Experience of WebGL / HTML5 3D applications.
* Experience of web accessibility.
* Familiar with agile development methodologies / SCRUM.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Enthusiastic, flexible "can do" attitude and willingness to learn and adapt.
* Effective time management with deadlines.
* Keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends.
Key Responsibilities/ Job Description
* Front-End development of a new web analytics platform.
What they offer
* An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company.
* A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment.
* Flexible working hours and a 35 hour working. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation