|Job Ref:||204660329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
Greywood Associates are recruiting for an exceptional Java Developer to join our client's highly professional IT Department, based in Hertfordshire to work on my clients internal systems including a wide variety of projects for example web applications, phone and hand held development etc.
Working with cutting edge technologies you will be playing a major part in exciting new projects to enhance the functionality of the company's web based applications and in addition regular involvement in systems and business analysis, development and testing.
* Designing, developing and implementing software applications from raw requirements through to deployment
* Act as a key contact with clients and stakeholders to obtain requirements
* Contribute opinions on new and emerging technologies
* Comprehensive ability programming with Server Side Java Technologies
* Knowledge of JBoss, Weblogic, JSON & JSP
* Relational Database skills with Oracle & MySQL,
* Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
* Systems administration knowledge
* Exceptional communication skills able to interact with clients through to stakeholders
* Skilled in explaining technological solutions and taking requirements from non technical people
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace with a progressive working environment and a range of additional benefit. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected