|Job Ref:||204660246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
Software and Integration Architect - .NET, HL7 and SQL |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The Software and Integration Architect will ultimately be responsible for managing the Trusts software solution and integration strategy, technical budget forecast and architectural blueprint. The successful candidate will ensure the Trusts IT software is strategically aligned, fit for purpose and evolve according to the market.
* You will manage all elements of the software solution and integration strategy including software architecture, digital healthcare roadmap, ERP implementation, software development (.NET, SharePoint and BizTalk), clinical systems integration and patient portal development
* Risk management
* Be responsible for the commercial technology services, governance services and assurance that the services are fit for purpose
* Ownership of the software solution and integration architectures
* Financial forecasts
* Initiate and deliver software and integration service architecture programmes that alighn with business strategy and business plan
* Extensive software architecture background with documentation skills
* Proven software design and design lifecycle experience
* Educated to master's degree level in an IT/ science/engineering discipline or equivalent qualification with relevant experience, training and knowledge or hold a professional qualification in at least one technical discipline (MCSE, SCCM, AD)
* Exposure and experience of .NET, HL7 and SQL
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your cv to Luke Taylor on or call (Apply online only) for more information