|Job Ref:||204660238||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
iOS Developer |
Audio Technology / Music Technology / Consumer Electronics
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
I'm looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join a music technology company and work on ground-breaking music technology products used by musicians, producers and DJs all over the world. There's a team-based environment, relaxed atmosphere, a focus on innovation, and access to the latest music, acoustic and audio technology.
As the Senior iOS Developer you will be working in Objective C or Swift to design and develop software embedded in audio amplifiers, drivers for different interfaces, real-time control applications and DSP filters.
You'll work to Scrum and Agile methodologies to develop ideas, define functional and architectural specifications, document solutions and contribute to testing.
You'll see your ideas developed into finished, manufactured products that are used extensively in the professional and consumer music industry.
It's a senior position within a highly skilled, cross functional team, well suited to a Senior iOS Developer who likes to Get Things Done and can develop complex ideas with other Engineers.
- Collaborate with internal customers and UI/UX designers
- Work with other team members to design & implement robust software architectures
- Review pull requests and offer constructive feedback
- Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to help them manage the product life cycle
- Experience delivering iOS apps in Objective C and some experience with Swift
- An understanding of basic Computer Science concepts
- An in-depth understanding of the current core iOS APIs
- You will have strong debugging experience
- Experience managing applications on the App Store
- A keen interest in music!
If this sounds like you, please apply and I will contact you with further details if you're successful.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas