|Job Ref:||204663016||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
PHP (Drupal) Developer|
£40,000 - £55,000
Lending Works are a peer-to-peer lender offering borrowers interest rate loans, and market leading protection plus
great interest rates to lenders.
You will be responsible for managing part of the financial calculations, maintenance of their core system and building an automated testing process and software. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will be well versed in the agile work methodology and be a keen advocate of our team's continuous
move towards agile.
* Strong skill working with PHP, Drupal 7 (FAPI, node API, views, rules, multi-site, themes) and Laravel 3 framework
* Excellent experience working with testing frameworks such as Behat, Codeception
* Excellent experience working with browser controllers/emulators such as Mink/Selenium
* Proficient knowledge of SQL and integration of multiple data sources/databases into one system (Mysql and Postgres)
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Proficient knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web services)
* Understanding of Design Patterns
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Premier are acting as an employment agency