|Job Ref:||204663004||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beeston||Address:||Post Code:||PE32||Salary:||£7.72/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
We are currently recruiting for a number of IT Service Desk Technical Advisors to join Boots UK on a temporary basis. This role is offering a 40hr working week across 5 days including both weekdays and weekends on a rotating shift pattern. |
The main function of this role is to deal with customers of IT and colleagues in a professional manner to understand the issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Ensure correct severity levels are attached to calls and all parties are aware of impact on service
- Ensure sufficient details are logged in order to provide appropriate feedback to customers and colleagues
- To process, chase and provide feedback to customers regarding the outcome of their call and to deliver against the SLA
- Creation and use of tools and knowledge base to record and resolve 70%+ of all incidents without Service Operations
- Investigate IT incidents and problem solving skills and expertise and documentation and working instructions to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Allocate unresolved calls to the relevant resolver group
We are looking for candidates with Customer Service experience and/or a technical interest or working experience.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer