|Job Ref:||204662965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
Position: Advanced Data Analytics - Innovative start up |
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum + pension and bonus
Job type: Full Time
The client is a an extremely innovative and prestigious start up company that specialise in financial crime analytics and technology solutions. The business is now selecting outstanding data analytics professionals carrying between two to six years' background in tackling complex data to solve financial crime, compliance, surveillance and reveal NA successful candidates will join the London Bridge office and will be offered competitive basic salaries, bonuses and wider flexible benefits.
Essential experience for this role:
* 2-6 years' experience in an advanced data analytics role.
* Fluent in leading statistical analysis tools and languages (i.e. SAS, Scala, Hadoop, Park etc.)
* An understanding of financial crime / fraud industry challenges and trends.
* Proven background in effectively using visualisation tools (Qlikview, Spotfire, Tableau)
* Natural coding and programming style.
* 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a technology related degree - i.e. software engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science etc.)
* Client facing / customer centric style.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position