|Job Ref:||204662760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Code:||HX1||Salary:||£50000/annum £50,000 per annum DOE + bonus + range of bene||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
A highly respected technology based company in Huddersfield near Halifax is seeking a Software Developer to join its expanding team. The Software Developer will be working in a very lively environment and will receive healthcare, pension, onsite parking, generous holidays and career development and learning and development opportunities as well as the chance to work on cutting edge ecommerce projects and travel.|
This company provides state-of-the-art business solutions and process automation to some of the world's leading companies. Its services improve business processes for clients across a full range of commercial, industrial and government sectors and is a recognised specialist in Auto-ID integration, Barcode, RFID, voice and sensor technologies have been successfully integrated into many industrial sectors.
As the Software Developer your duties will include:
• Working on all areas of a project, using a variety of tools and frameworks to help build accessible, performant and scalable platforms that support its product.
To be a successful Software Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experienced with (url removed),Net Framework, C# and SQL Server and you will be responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining software on an individual basis and as part of a development team relating directly to business and project level objectives.
• The job may sometimes involve a bit of travel (spent on customer sites) and therefore we need someone who is happy and willing to travel both nationally and internationally if and when required.
• It is essential that you possess the following:
o VB (Visual Basic)
• Knowledge of production or logistics systems.
• Full UK driving licence.
In return, the Software Developer will receive a salary of £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.