|Job Ref:||204662743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bangor||Address:||Post Code:||BT20||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Report Reviewer to join an expanding global company in the gaming sector. This is a full time permanent position for a focused and driven individual. |
The role of report reviewer is essential to our client's reputation in delivering high quality written outputs to both customers and regulators.
The successful Technical Report Reviewer will be responsible for:
* In-depth proofing of candidate reports supplied by our technical team, for compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and to ensure consistency and accuracy of content; attention to detail in this role is absolutely paramount.
* Create, maintain and optimise static report templates and dynamic report templates.
* On-going monitoring of recommended report structures whilst working closely with the Regulatory team and Quality Team.
* Internally delivering report reviews as part of the project management team.
* Liaise with appropriate Project Manager to review report rejections.
* Logging failures and monitor trends in report rejections and support corrective actions with the Team Leaders and Quality Manager.
* Providing accurate and compliant report.
* On-going monitoring of recommended structures of the various types of report.
* Creation, maintenance and optimisation of static and dynamic reports based on the relevant database and scripting technologies.
* Weekly performance reviews with Management, covering a number of different KPI'.
* Creating and maintaining checklists for various report types.
The successful Technical Report will have the following skills and experience:
* Technical writing experience.
* Proof Reading experience.
* Customer focused and service orientated - fully mobile & flexible.
* Eye for detail.
* A proven team player capable of delivering to high customer expectations.
* Commercial awareness.
* Excellent PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) or equivalent, with experience of formatting documents, page layouts, and multilingual proofing.
* Experience of producing reports or certificates against established criteria.
* Experience of academic referencing standards.
* Experience of reviewing legislation, including documents in foreign languages.
* An understanding of audit process and risk assessment.
* An academic or professional qualification within the appropriate industry sector/business area.
* Experience of markup languages, markdown, and/or text formatting with LaTeX.
If you are an experienced Technical Report Reviewer who wants to join a fast paced expanding global company, then apply today. A competitive salary is on offer and other benefits include non-contributory pension and 25 days holiday. Thank you for viewing this Technical Report Reviewer job advertised with Supertemps Specialist the leading recruitment agency in North Wales