|Job Ref:||204662630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£55000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
We are working on behalf of a technical company based in Cambridge and are seeking a PHP Developer. |
Do you have excellent programming skills? With extensive knowledge of PHP?
Do you have strong team skills and a passion to build software?...Then please read on!
* Designing and building REST API's to be robust and scalable, using MVC Frameworks.
* Build great tooling and algorithms to support their products.
* Help implement robust technologies and follow existing technical best practices and introduce emerging best practices and technologies.
* Engage with the wider development team to define the product.
* Help design and build database schemes to allow them to scale the offering.
* Document requirements and products to ensure transparency.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience Using Linux Stack or willingness to learn,
* Experience using Java and C++
* Understanding web technologies (HTTP, REST) and PHP frameworks.
* Strong team skills with a passion to build great software.
* Excellent problem solving skills, and an ability to get things done in a fast start up based culture.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Circa £55,000
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy