|Job Ref:||204662548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£30000 - £70000/annum benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:57|
My client, a leading Business Intelligence consultancy is looking for a number of experienced Teradata Consultants across the UK. |
You will be based from their Edinburgh, London or Chester offices, however as these are consultancy roles you will spend most of your time on client sites.
Ideally you will have experience of working within the Financial Services industry however they will consider other sectors.
Essential skills include:
* Good knowledge of Teradata Architecture (Teradata 12 or above)
* Physical database design, including primary indexes, join indexes, views, security, secondary indexes, PPI, Referential Integrity and data skew
* Understanding of normalization and de-normalization concept, Inmon approach,3NF, LDM
* Teradata SQL
* Teradata utilities (BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad, FastExport,Tpump, TPT)
* SQL Assistant
* Perform Unit Testing and performance testing for large volume of data
* Certification in Teradata and Teradata SQL
* Data warehousing experience
* Cross Platform Data querying
* Client Liaison & Stakeholder Management
* Project management
* Technical Leadership
* Financial Sector Experience
* Team building & Team Leading
It is preferred that you will have some experience with other ETL and Business Intelligence tools eg. PL/SQL, SQL Server, Business Objects, SAS, Qlikview.
For further information please contact Gary Simpson on (Apply online only)
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age