|Job Ref:||204662441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Altrincham||Address:||Post Code:||WA14||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
About the role
We are a leading cloud intranet software vendor. Hundreds of thousands of users each year will see and use your work to support their workplace activities. The people we employ are not afraid to fail, passionate about making change and think outside the box.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are seeking an innovative and passionate Project Manager who will thrive in a fast paced environment to play a key role in successful project delivery.
The successful candidate will have a strong SaaS project management background, including knowledge of Active Directory, SSO & SAML and authentication methods. Knowledge of web applications and databases would also be ideal.
You will be working across multiple customers to successfully manage and implement our software to high standards of customer success. You will maintain day-to-day processes, manage time, risk and resources all whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
A little about you...
- Demonstrable experience in a fast paced project management environment, managing multiple projects at any one time
- Demonstrable knowledge of managing SaaS and IT based projects, including ongoing awareness of latest web technologies and applications
- Experience of producing highlight reports, risk registers and statements of work
- Experience of matrix managing delivery team resource
- Strong senior stakeholder management
- Scope and change management experience
- Ability to recognize and manage project risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to degree level. A Prince 2 qualification is also ideal.
The role will require some national travel so a driving license is required
- Drive project processes, changing where appropriate to business need
- Provide exceptional customer service, engaging directly and frequently with customers to discover, understand and document business requirements and project progress
- Manage projects and deliver to agreed milestones, manage project scope and escalate issues where necessary to the Project Management Team Lead
- Develop the project plan for the project contributors, assigning and managing team tasks and timelines
- Track project issues and mitigate risk to ensure successful delivery while meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Create Statement of Works (SoW) and risk registers (where appropriate and in-line with the project requirements as laid out in the Sales Agreement)
- Providing status reports to the customer and Project Management Team
- Lead on a regular basis
- Ensure all project invoicing is up to date