|Job Ref:||204662315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£125 - £140/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
IT Service Desk Analyst|
* Location: Hertfordshire
* Length: 3 Months+
* Rate: £125 per day - £140 per day
Our client is a world leading project development and construction company that are looking for a IT Service Desk Analyst to join their team.
As a member of the IT Service Desk team, you will provide 1st line technical support to the business of over 5,000 employees.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, highly professional and a proactive approach to resolving the customer's IT issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Log, track and resolve incoming service requests and incidents from end users via telephone, portal and email
* Identify and carry out any immediate corrective action that can resolve or contain the issue directly.
* Using technical and problem solving skills you will resolve 70-80% of all incoming calls.
* Accurately record all call details onto the IT Service Management tool
* Ensure calls are managed efficiently and regular updates are provided
* Co-ordinate the assignment of 2nd and 3rd line issues to the appropriate team for speedy resolution
* Work with other members of the team on a rota basis to ensure the Service Desk is continually staffed during operational hours
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation with prospects. If you are interested and want to find out more information, please contact John Ledgar on (Apply online only) or email
Technical Support / Service Desk / 1st Line Support / IT Support / Customer Service