|Job Ref:||204662171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Bonus + Benefits Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Head of Training | Training Manager (Software company)|
Location: London, Bank.
Salary: Up to £60K Basic + Full Benefits package
Keywords: Head of Training, Training Manager, Technical Trainer, Software Trainer, Training Strategy, Course development, LMS, eLearning, Train the Trainer, Certification Programme.
Head of Training sought by rapid growth stage, UK based software Product Company delivering software in to (currently) 35 of the world`s leading financial services institutions.
The role will involve all aspects of training course design and delivery for the ongoing commitment to clients as well as developing and executing the strategy for the next generation of training provision as the software platform evolves. It will also involve implementing a programme that ensures the continuous development of our own employees.
The Training Manager will work closely with our customers to ensure the successful delivery of our training products whilst ensuring our own team`s continuing professional development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to "own" the whole training piece going forward - you will have complete autonomy over tools, strategy, direction & subsequent team growth as the department expands with the growth of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define a clear and innovative Training Strategy to support the future deployment of the product suite with clients and partners
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
- Deliver training through train the trainer, face to face and virtual classroom courses
- Create and implement continuous development programmes for our internals teams, focusing on both technical and soft skills
- Initiate a structured certification programme for the product (client & partners)
- Contribute to sales bid responses and present smaller proposals to clients
- To achieve the required quality targets as set by the Company and determined by delegate evaluations
- Build and maintain a close working relationship between the client base & the functional/technical teams.
- Keep up to date with methods, tools and techniques which can be applied to achieve more effective learning; use this knowledge to propose innovative modes of delivery for clients
In general, be an excellent team player, take responsibility for a job well done & have a passion for the delivery of software training within a high growth, high-tech Software Company!
If this sounds like it could be you - please pop me over your CV