|Job Ref:||204662145||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Vitality, .NET developer, Bournemouth|
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do. Our vision is to be the BEST life and health insurer in the UK.
Working for Vitality as a .NET developer, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Vitality Digital Delivery is a brand new DevOps development team, formed just over six months ago, using industry best practice such as Continuous Integration, SCRUM, Kanban and DevOps. Having just delivered its first major project, we are now looking to expand this successful and dynamic team.
As our .NET developer you will report to the Operations Lead, and be responsible for the end to end support, development and enhancement of Vitality's core customer facing mobile and web applications.
Our .NET developer duties and key responsibilities include:
- Work side by side with the DevOps team providing operational input and development support
- Investigating and Managing Incidents assigned to Digital Delivery ensuring SLAs are met
- Being responsible for the production of analytics and reporting for senior stakeholders
- Monitoring and alerting of key systems, including the investigation of recurring issues
- Implementing continuous improvement, processes to ensure applications are preformat and do not negatively impact the customer experience
To become our .NET developer, you will have the below skills and experience:
- C # v4-6
- .Net v4-4.6
- (url removed) MVC
- Web API/WCF
- Version control - ideally TFS and/or GIT
- Understanding of Unit and Integration testing - e.g. Nunit and SoapUI
- Understanding of operation of Service Desk and SLAs
- CSS and SASS
- CMS Development
- An understanding of design patterns
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Time management
- A willingness to own problems from inception to completion
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work as a team, but also independently
Our .NET developer will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
To become our .NET developer, please click 'apply' today