|Job Ref:||204662055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum See Job Spec||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Are you a strong IT Support Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity with a market leading Software Company?|
Do you have first class customer service and problem solving skills to enable you to receive and process incoming support calls through to completion?
Can you provide effective technical support to the company and its clients via telephone, remote access and site visits?
Do you have a proven track record in the maintenance of internal and hosted infrastructure including Network, Workstations and Servers - both physical and virtual, Laptops, Printers, Software, Telephone systems and Communications? If you can answer yes to all of these questions then you could be our next IT Support Engineer! In return we are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, onsite parking, showers, cycle racks, many other facilities and a great team to work with.
Our client is a national technology company; they are currently recruiting for an exceptional IT Support Engineer to join our fantastic IT Team based at our Head Office in Staverton, Wiltshire. As the ideal candidate you will have a strong background in IT support showing your skills in delivering exceptional customer service and technical knowledge to resolve client and business issues. You will have a working knowledge and application of Security Infrastructure from intrusion and Malware threats, and be able to provide high levels of support, advice and guidance.
IT Support Engineer | Support Engineer | IT | IT Engineer | IT Support | Maintenance
Additional Salary Information:
Multiple Benefit and Discretionary Bonus
* Educated to HND level (preferably computing) or similar experience in a corporate environment.
* At least 2 year's 'hands-on' experience in a corporate environment
* Good customer facing skills.
* Good technical knowledge and practical usage in two or more of the following:MS Active Directory (2008, 2012)
* Desk-side support
* Ability to rectify incidents and perform routine proactive maintenance even under difficult or high pressure circumstances.
* Commercial experience of supporting all Windows platforms, including Server & Desktop O/S.
* Experience of MS Exchange, Outlook and ITIL framework advantageous
* Self motivated with excellent time management.
* VMWare ESX / Hyper-V
* MS SCCM & MDOP
* Symantec Backup Exec 2012
* ITIL Foundation
* Networking (including Firewalls, VLANS, Routing, TCP/IP)
* Web Infrastructures - Apache, Tomcat
* Linux OS
Public transport is more than buses, trains and taxis; it's how we as a society connect families and friends; children with their schools; and workers with the jobs that drive our economies.
As stakeholders in the public transport sector we aim to match that dedication; recognising that we too play a vital role in this transport ecosystem. As Local Authority budgets continue to shrink - and commercial operators face similar constraints - our customers rely on us to deliver the tools they need to do their jobs with ever more efficiency.
Together we are working to increase the effectiveness of public transport; promoting it as not only the transport system of tomorrow, but of today