|Job Ref:||204662049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Junior IT Site Support, |
Laird PLC global HQ,
Pall Mall, London
Junior IT Site Services Administrator I, Laird PLC, London SW1, Mon to Fri 09.00am to 5.30pm, regular full time, salary: £25-30.000/year + benefits
For Laird PLC global headquarters at 100 Pall Mall, London SW1 we are due to internal promotion seeking an IT site administrator (IT support) for this office of approximately 40 people.
In this highly dynamic mature and extremely busy office with many employees often traveling we need someone to be the local IT/telephone/communications support expert who can deal with anything needed on a daily basis, whether local IT/PC/laptop issues through to slightly more complex IT matters. The role is part of a global IT support function with plenty of internal resources to draw on should the need arise.
We are looking for someone who is very customer centric and understand the importance of 'here and now' action to any needs that may arise, who can work on multiple needs simultaneously when busy, yet with flexibility our side when less busy.
Role would suit someone with some technical IT focused formal education paired with having at least 1-2 year's experience in an IT support role having dealt with a variety of internal IT needs and also remote support (support to those employees working remotely or on travels)
The Site Services Administrator I position provides on-site and/or remote support including incident resolution, desktop computing (software and hardware management) and routine maintenance of site Deploy, manage, and troubleshoot local and remote PCs, phones, printers and other client side equipment providing high levels of customer service.
- Resolve tier 2 incidents that fall under the Site Services groups' responsibility.
- Assist with implementation of site infrastructure systems as business needs require.
- Perform standard maintenance activities for site servers, switches and other IT equipment.
- Adhere to, enforce and support Laird IT policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned servers and network equipment, using standard operating procedures.
- Ideal if experience working within a regionally disperse, multinational workforce.
- Experience supporting IT needs within a set up of minimum 40 users.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in Desktop Services including managing multi-site Active Directory / Windows 7 or higher desktop environments, Windows Servers, and desktop management tools (e.g. KACE, SCCM, MDT)
- Ideal if knowledge of network infrastructure and operation (e.g. switch, router, firewall)
- Able to work successfully in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment and effectively multi-task priorities in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing requirements and schedules as per needs
Please apply through this link:
About Laird PLC
We are a FTSE 250 listed UK headquartered company with nearly 10.000 employees globally and US$ 1 billion in turnover, We are an engineering manufacturing company that operate across 7 business units developing and manufacturing anything from components in smartphones through to car antennas, WiFi and Bluetooth solutions and applications that are used in anything from the automotive through to the medical industry