|Job Ref:||204661964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
Payment Gateway Consultant|
This position, based in London, offers an opportunity to work in a fast-paced high performance environment. This individual will monitor the payment gateway for process, performance and manually addressing failed transactions that fall outside of the system. Examining errors to eliminate them from impacting the business and the customer experience. Identifying weaknesses in the system where money is leaking out. Represent the risk and opportunity the solution can provide to the rest of the business and court suppliers into our business needs.
* To work as the technical implementation specialist by providing technical expertise and consultancy, shaping and refining solutions for customer integrations.
* Create technical solutions to deliver against customer requirements based on the product suite
* Participate and lead customer and internal workshops, presenting solutions, or solution proposals
* Work closely with customers to understand and gather business & technical requirements.
* Set standards and expectations for supplier integration into the business process
* Become an expert in the ZooPay Gateway and overall service offering
* Examine the order process from start to finish
* Takes on the responsibility to identify Card Fraud, Consumer Fraud, Returns errors and system process failures from the live event that are often missed from testing.
* Seek to produce an output from the online merchants that integrates into our payment gateway with the minimum of error and lost/cancelled orders.
* Identify new and amend old processes and educate the business in the needs of their adoption.
* Work with the project implementation teams to deliver customer projects
* Liaise with the product development teams to keep up to date with product enhancements
* Provide technical coaching to colleagues
* Produce and maintain high quality documentation
* 2+ years' experience in a similar role
* Cards and Payments industry experience and knowledge - Preferably 2+ years' experience in the Payments industry
* Have some understanding of the payment gateway from a PCI and compliance point of view
* Ability to define and present technical solutions to a business and technical audience
* Have a business focused analytical mind
* A quick learner, readily adaptable, and flexible in approach to work
* Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure
* Strong Problem Solving skills
* Strong Mathematical skills
£30,000 to £40,000 P/A + Benefits