|Job Ref:||204661862||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Macclesfield||Address:||Post Code:||SK11||Salary:||£21.00/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
3rd Line IT Support - NHS|
I have a fantastic opportunity with one of my public sector clients for a 3rd Line IT Support based in Macclesfield. This role is a temporary assignment for initially 13 weeks with a view to being extended. Your working hours would be Monday to Friday and full time 37.5 hours a week.
3rd Line IT Support - Job Purpose
You will be a senior member within the IT department.
You will be required to provide advanced 3rd line technical support services to the organisation with its existing and emerging IT systems.
You will also be required to assist with advanced project implementation and to initiate complex diagnostics and troubleshooting methods when problems arise.
3rd Line IT Support - Key skills:
It is essential to have the following skills and experience.
* Microsoft Certified System Engineer Status
* Must have a minimum of two years experience managing server, network and application environments.
* Technical project management
* Windows Server 2008/2012 or similar experience
* Microsoft Active Directory within an enterprise environment.
* Microsoft Office & desktop operating systems.
* Server & storage hardware
* Enterprise backup, email, database and AV solutions within an enterprise environment.
* Understanding of the fail over capabilities of servers and networks
* Experience of diagnosing faulty infrastructure equipment and be able to use specialised diagnostic software together with the ability to problem solve/repair.
* Analytical skills to enable patterns and trends encountered in monitoring operations to be fully assessed and any ensuing implications fully understood
* Experience of installing, maintaining, backup software, including creating, maintaining and deleting backup and restore jobs.
Does this sound like an ideal job for you?
Have you always wanted to work in the NHS?
If the answer is YES please contact Jamie Singleton on (Apply online only) or email