|Job Ref:||204661759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:58|
The JM Group is working with a leading Technology Service provider and is seeking an experienced Network Management Developer on a contract basis in London.|
This role will be working within a team of global DevOps specialists.
The ideal Network Management Developer will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong Network Management Developer with experience working within a network or internet services sector
* Perl development including OOPerl
* Knowledge of PHP or Python
* Exposure to C/C++
* Experience working with various network vendors including: Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Ciena, Infinera, BTI
Knowledge of the below will be beneficial:
* Monolith/Assure Now
* Cricket or MRTG
* NetFlow/jFlow/IPFIX/ sFlow
* Inmon Traffic Sentinel
If you are an experienced Network Management Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds